8.11.2011

GILES for NINE WEST

Nine West was kind enough to send me these beautiful flats! I love how they're pointed at the toe, and have such fun colors. I wore them to the dentist's and there ended up being more talk of the shoes than my teeth...which is always good.

I had was inspired by my taco-bell cup to make this crazy futuristic hair-do. It ended up working so well and only taking 15 min! I thought it might be fun to share just how the magic happened.


STEP 1: cut the cup to desired height. 

STEP 2: Cut a hole in the bottom so that you have something to bobby-pin your hair to.

STEP 3: poke a holes in the top part to attach bobby pins that will secure the cup to your head. It's no fun to have a crazy marge simpson's up do-only to have it topple over and reveal your taco-bell cup. SAFETY FIRST!

STEP 4: Layer hair around the cup and bobby-pin it to the top.

STEP 5: coil hair around the front and bobby pin to your head.

STEP 6: SHA-BAM. TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE &WORK IT.








14 comments:

  1. HAHAHA !!! Really really G R E A T PICTURES !!!! And you are so BEAUTIFUL ! I love your blog and what you post, you're a real inspiration and so funny ! Smile anytime I see your pictures :)

    http://www.jeunesgenscommehier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful blog and a good and fun post. Thanks to share your hair secrets with us. I don't have my hair long enough but i'm glad to learn how to do it. Thanks

    www.alexis-abbesses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so creative! :D
    i really love this, colors and pictures are amazing too :)


    http://stylerhapsody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an extraterrestrial hairstyling! love it!

    Marija
    from intwoo

    http://blog.intwoo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cool! Amazing! I really like your blog!

    http://www.annaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is seriously, an awesome photoshoot! I LOVE following your blog. Such amazing eyecandy. ;D

    <3 Deanna

    barefootblogginglove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHAHHA your crazy my dear! Well done! <3

    gingerferal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have only just came across your blog...its so amazingly random :D love it! your hair here reminds me of the little girl on the grinch!haha so cute!
    Would love it if you took a goosey gander at my blog ....
    harrihearts.blogspot.com
    <3 im def now a loyal follower!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs so good your so creative and imaginable i love it :) Following!!

    http://le-beautiful-life.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. a tuto for your hairstyle ? :O you're definetly creative :D

    xxx from France

    http://jonsuejck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so beautiful,lets dance with me

    ReplyDelete
  12. what is your sister wearing in that photo?
    whether the cape is in your sister wear it DIY?
    can you show us how to do it? :) thanks before

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZING!!!!! you left me speechless

    ReplyDelete