6.29.2012

The Rainbow Fish

I took photos of this dress I made a year or two ago but I was never really happy with them. Philip and I took these pictures and I think they show the detail in the dress much better...I designed the dress two years ago for a class and ended up dying the fabric, creating the pattern, sewing it and painting the fish. The Lovelysally leggings fit perfectly with the dress. I wore this dress when I volunteered at the Woodsedge Learning Center, a special education center-based school, for their Spring Formal Dance. I was so surprised when I got there and they told me the dance was Under-The-Sea themed! It was amazing to have the opportunity to dance with so many incredible people. 






14 comments:

  1. I love this dress, so cute ^.^ You look marvellous, leggings are a great add, though also those mix-match tights/socks on last pic looked lovely :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning in these photographs! Stunning dress, so much detail and colour! x

    ! please checkout my giveaway on my blog, it's international !
    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are ful of energy with all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute dress!

    Http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look GORGEOUS! nothing more to say, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress,
    the styling is great with those tights
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress...you are really talanted!Those photos are fantastic and you look beautiful.Amazing post and blog.I just follow you.I be glad if you decide to follow me back:)Much love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg Ruby you are so beautiful!!!

    xx

    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This dress is totally beautiful! *_*
    You're so talented, hehe :)
    I've followed you ;>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl you are sooooooo prettyyy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Actually I am writing my essay writing project and getting important points from different blogs and forums and This is my pleasure to being here on this blog..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice information, valuable and excellent design, as share good stuff with good ideas and concepts, lots of great information and inspiration, both of which I need, thanks to offer such a helpful information here.
    Dissertation Website

    ReplyDelete